Mixed berry Oatmeal muffins
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 cup plain greek yogurt
2 pastured eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 tbsp erythritol (Swerve sugar replacement)
1 cup mixed berries
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with coconut oil
3. In a large bowl combine oats, salt, sweetener and baking powder
4. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, greek yogurt, eggs, lemon juice and mix
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
6. Add in the berries and stir until just combined.
7. Evenly divide the batter between all 12 muffin cups and pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes
8.Cool completely before removing muffins from the pan